Leadership, Crisis & Conflict Management
The Leadership, Crisis and Conflict Management Programme targets government officials, diplomats, military officers, international civil servants, NGO staff, as well as private sector and media actors.
The programme seeks to help practitioners in these sectors:
- Articulate and implement effective conflict management and sustainable conflict resolution (including peacebuilding);
- Develop their leadership and decision-making skills in foreign and security policy; and
- Understand the dynamics of crisis and emergency management.
In order to address these issues, the programme engages in three areas of activities:
- Delivering long and short term courses for participants from various professional and geographical backgrounds, as well as tailor-made courses for institutions;
- Promoting dialogue and exchange, including diplomatic track 1.5 and 2 processes; and
- Generating policy-relevant research and analysis.
>> Download the programme fact sheet (.pdf, April 2014):