Strengthen your skills, build your connections.
The GCSP is supporting a growing network of women leaders in the heart of Geneva, and internationally. Between January 2018 and June 2018, the GCSP will be offering a series of skills enhancement workshops to complement the two day leadership course for women organised each autumn, and build a community of women leaders from across sectors. The first workshop, 'Public Speaking for Increased Impact' will enable participants to strengthen their communication skills in small groups with GCSP's facilitators and media communications experts from www.icommunicate.ch.
The workshop will enable you to:
• Develop clear key messages;
• Communicate complex ideas in plain English;
• Use storytelling techniques for maximum impact;
• Manage your body language and control nerves;
• Build on your strengths to consolidate your unique personal style;
• Tailor your material to best suit your audience and build rapport.
Fee is 100 CHF.
The workshop is now full.
GCSP, Maison de la paix, Chemin Eugène Rigot, Geneva
Contact our staff, we can advise you.
+41 22 730 96 00