How to go from Strategy to Reality
How do I recognise early changes that will affect my organisation? How do we adapt without losing what matters? Where can I connect with other experienced leaders to share experience and advice on navigating uncertainty? Where can I test out my ideas safely and get valuable feedback?
These are just a few of the questions we will tackle together over three restorative and stimulating live online sense-making retreats this February.
Previous participants have reported leaving revitalised, with new insights, more clarity and new connections. Feeling better equipped to ensure the relevance and increase the impact of their organisation and mission.
The programme is designed and run by the Geneva Leadership Alliance and our expert partners, leveraging in-depth expertise on peace, security and policy issues through the GCSP, as well as 40+ years of experience in developing leaders across all sectors through the Center for Creative Leadership.
Together with a diverse and stimulating peer group, you will:
- step back from the day-to-day intensity and build strategic anticipation into your thinking
- learn to balance risk and trust and expand your decision-making range
- explore ways of creating Direction, Alignment and Commitment across teams and stakeholders
- share challenges, successes, and lessons learned from the last tumultuous year
- reflect on and hone your strategic intent
- re-engage with fresh ideas and new, or renewed, connections.
- Welcome framing and Key Leadership Challenge (KLC): Giving voice to your reality
- Risk & Trust under pressure
- Key Leadership Challenge 2: tech & adaptive diagnosis
- Direction Alignment Commitment (DAC) in practice
- Key Leadership Challenge 3: Peer 2 peer wisdom generator and feedforward
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People with at least 5 years of leadership or management experience, or who presently have teams reporting into them (past participant profiles have included heads of organisations, directors, ambassadors, business executives, and government and military officials)
*Applicants will be selected to ensure a stimulating and diverse international, cross-sector, gender-balanced and cross-generational peer group
GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount. A limited number of partial tuition waivers may be available.
* GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time. Discounts are not cumulative
Bring a friend: 590 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)