Elise is Researcher on defense and security issues. She obtained a PhD from the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (Paris Saclay) in 2015 with a thesis on “State and armed force in French constitutional law”.
Auditor of the Institute of High Studies in National Defense (IHEDN) in 2018 on the Defense policy of France, she was Research and Teaching Assistant in Public Law and International Public Law at the University of Paris-Est Créteil and University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (Paris Saclay) for seven years.
Her research fields include Constitutional Law and Politico-Military Institutions in France and Turkey; Defense and security issues in France (military function and politico-military crisis management in France) and Turkey; Foreign policy and geopolitics of Turkey (especially in the Middle East)
- " Turkey’s security strategy: A new doctrine for Turkish armed forces »", International and Strategic Review (RIS) n°121, spring 2021, pp.165- 174
- " Neither below the law nor beyond the state of necessity: the continuity of the Constitution despite crisis ", in Law and crisis (s), Mare § Martin, February 2021
- "The new legal framework for armed forces intervention on national territory facing terrorism (in France) », Research Note, Foundation for Strategic Research (FRS), August 2020
- " Turkey's New Geopolitical Identity", in "Turkey, from Atatürk to Erdogan", "Review France Forum (Institut Jean Lecanuet) n°76, april 2020
- «Turkey's impulse to the New Dynamics of International Relations », Research Note, The French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs (IRIS), april 2020
- « Reform of Military Institutions in Turkey", Research Note, The French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs (IRIS), September 2018