With the re-emergence of the coronavirus outbreak, how should your government or organization deal with the re-emergence of the Covid-19 outbreak? How could you strengthen detection strategies? What measures should be taken at local, regional and global levels? How can you implement these measures?
This executive on-line course provides security and health specialists from all sectors with an in-depth and updated analysis of the current Covid-19 situation. It equips participants with effective tools that will enable them to better prevent, detect, and combat the re-emergence of Covid-19 infections.
On this learning journey you will explore new resources and engage with your peers through an interactive online platform, enjoy discussion with participants and experts and take advantage of opportunities for deeper and meaningful online conversations. It means that on this journey, together we will:
- Discover: learn today’s Covid-19 situation and interventions
- Connect the Dots: engage in conversation, cooperation and creative solution-building with field experts; and
- Achieve Impact: use your enhanced skills and knowledge to make a difference in your work and life.
By combining interactive virtual plenary sessions with opportunities for moderated small group work and guided individual reflections, the course promotes an active learning approach that enable participants to connect learnings to their professional settings.
The course added value includes
- Quality and experience of trainers who are field implementers, participants with various background and from various countries
- Limited number of participants to allow interaction with the speakers and other participants
- Interactive and innovative teaching, outcome-oriented content, and distance learning that allows participants to continue their work
In addition, the course will offer the opportunity for professionals from various geographical areas and fields of expertise to share their experience with Covid-19 prevention and control and allow for a multi-stakeholder cooperation during the course and beyond. Participants will leave the course with an expanded network and have access, as a GCSP alumnus, to extensive network of experts in international affairs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for officials and executives from:
- military and other security actors
- private sector
- international organizations
PHASES AND DATES
The course is offered free of charge thanks to the generous sponsorship of the DDPS General Secretariat, Security Policy (SIPOL) and the Swiss Armed Forces, International Relations Defence (IR D)
Pour s'enregistrer à la version en français cliquez ici.