- There is currently no visitor parking at the Maison de la paix, and extremely limited parking in surrounding streets. We therefore strongly advise you to visit us by public transport.
- The nearest public parking garage is at the Coop supermarket across the road, entrance on La Voie-Creuse. This parking is open Monday to Wednesday 8:00-19:00, Thursday-Friday 8:00-19:30, Saturday 8:00-18:00 and closed on Sunday.
- The nearest 24-hour public parking garage is at the Centre International de Conférences Genève, 17 rue de Varembé, about 5 minutes’ walk from the Maison de la paix.
- Another option for a 24-hour public parking garage is the P+R Sécheron Parking, entrance on Rue Kazem-Radjavi. You can then cross the Passerelle de la paix, which will lead you directly to our offices from the parking.
- Geneva Airport has many direct flights from Europe, as well as some from North Africa, the Middle East, North America and Asia.
- The airport is located 15 minutes away from the Maison de la paix by public transport, or 10 minutes by taxi. Take the train (4 per hour) to the main Geneva station “Gare Cornavin” and then the tram (see above). Alternatively take bus 5 or 28 to the stop “Nations” (12 per hour) and then walk 3-4 minutes down Avenue de France.
- Geneva's main station, “Gare Cornavin”, has direct connections from many cities in Switzerland and France. The station is a 15 minute walk from the Maison de la paix; or take the tram (see above).
- An alternative is, from “Gare Cornavin”, to take a Regio train (leaving at 00, 15, 30 and 45 of every hour) to “Genève Sécheron” (two-minute ride). The Maison de la paix is then accessible via a footbrige.
- Tram 15 (to “Nations”) will take you from the main Geneva railway station “Gare Cornavin” to the stop “Maison de la paix” in about five minutes. The Maison de la paix is about two minutes’ walk from the tram stop, just across the railway bridge. Trams run every five minutes during the day.
- Single tickets cost CHF 3 and are valid for one hour, from anywhere in Geneva. A day-pass (from 9 a.m. until midnight) costs CHF 8, while a 24-hour pass costs CHF 10.