Lead and influence, now. More than ever.
Why this course is important right now
Better influencers make better leaders. How you act during this extremely challenging period will have a long-lasting impact on you and those around you, on what you can achieve together right now and well beyond the current crisis.
Now more than ever, there is a need for people who can mobilise and influence others towards achieving common goals. Your ability to influence sets you apart. During this 4-week course, composed of 5 modules and 10 virtual workshops, you will explore practices that will motivate, focus and equip you and those around you.
And it doesn’t stop there, you will also learn how to create shared direction, how to better align people and resources and how to advance complex initiatives, from idea through to impact.
This highly rated course has been running for 5 years with the most recent edition given an overall 5 out of 5 rating by the participants. As circumstances have changed, we have adapted this course into a fully online yet deeply collaborative learning experience meaning you can now join from anywhere in the world.
You will emerge from this experience better equipped to help yourself and the people you work with get results and achieve meaningful impact.
What makes this course different?
- The Key Leadership Challenge that runs throughout the course means you will straight away be able to apply what you learn to your work
- You will receive a fully personalised Influencing Styles Assessment report and feedback
- Your peers on the course will become part of your network, and you will gain access to the GCSP’s global community of thousands of experts and practitioners
- The two Influence in Practice workshops that follow the four-week programme will help you embed new practices and have an immediate and lasting impact
As a result of participating in this course, you will:
- Improve your ability to build trust and influence diverse stakeholders when working on challenging issues
- Adopt leadership practices to quickly create and sustain collective direction, alignment and commitment
- Learn how to adapt your communication and leadership style to the context in order to have more influence and impact
- Learn and practice advanced ways to communicate complex ideas and information in public
- Put everything you learn into practice immediately and get support from an international network of influential professionals
Our blended learning approach means that you will be able to participate in interactive virtual workshops while taking advantage of both; self-paced and social learning opportunities, You will be able to explore resources and engage with your peers through an interactive online platform, enjoy discussion forums and have opportunities for deeper and meaningful online conversations
*Each module will last around 90 minutes and will include activities you can progress at your own pace and supporting materials
**The course will last 4 weeks, having 2 virtual workshops every Friday. First workshop: 11 am-12.30 pm/ Second workshop: 1 pm-2.30 pm (Geneva time)
1250 CHF 990 CHF
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 and the increased importance of how leadership is practiced at this time, the Geneva Leadership Alliance is offering this course at the most accessible rates possible.
Bring a friend: 690 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)
GCSP career support initiative: 490 CHF (upon provision of evidence that your professional status has been directly impacted due to the current situation and you are unable to perform your job)
*Alumni: GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 990 CHF
**A limited number of scholarships may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please request the scholarship application form when registering.