Are you fulfilling your potential and leveraging your unique strengths to lead?
Our expert team of facilitators will guide you on a month-long journey of self-reflection and discovery to explore the 7 ways women can succeed | GCSP through practical tools, rich conversations, and reflection. The course allows you to gain perspective and make more conscious choices to enhance your influence, confidence, resilience and presence. The unique space and structure allows you to exchange with women leaders and experts across the world, many of whom are advancing peace and security, and benefit from their experiences and feedback in a collaborative, supportive environment.
- Understand the mindsets and behaviours of high achieving women to overcome gendered barriers;
- Deepen your perception of yourself, and develop your confidence and resilience;
- Discover and practice tools and techniques to effectively lead, influence and collaboratively engage with others;
- Build relationships with peers from across sectors and exchange experiences;
- Create a strategy for your career growth and begin to apply it.
- Engage with course content and preparatory material including videos, articles, self-assessments.
- Kick-off webinar
- Identify your personal leadership challenge.
Connect the Dots
- Day 1: Focus on Your Purpose and Behave Authentically
- Day 2: Own Your Power and Connect Across Boundaries
- Day 3: Integrate into One Whole and Have Courage and Agency
- Be accountable: define your goals, apply what you have learnt
- Closing webinar and personal pitch
The cost includes all facilitated sessions over a month, access to the online platform for one year, and access to our exclusive mentoring guide.
GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 750 CHF
Participants from conflict-affected and fragile regions who are unable to pay tuition fees are invited to apply for a tuition waiver. Please also contact us if you are not able to afford reliable internet access.
Bring a friend: 650 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)