Since its emergence, Covid-19 has already fundamentally changed the fabric of our society and impacted the global geopolitical landscape, but in what ways?
Covid-19 Crisis: Global Crisis, Global Risk and Global Consequences is a new webinar series that examines various possible and visible consequences of the current crisis including its strategic and economic implications, impact on global governance, on gender or the role of technology.
- Full webinar: https://youtu.be/AEWeBG0vmp0
- Dr Gilles Poumerol presenation: https://youtu.be/PomuM3eF7nU
- Mr Nicholas Davis presentation: https://youtu.be/TBOghsn2PRw
- Prof Victoria Curzon Price presentation: https://youtu.be/_3mHWE3zB4Y
Learn more about the expert:
- Prof. Victoria Curzon-Price, Honorary professor at the University of Geneva. Victoria Curzon Price is honorary professor of economics of the University of Geneva where she taught from 1982 to 2008, specializing and publishing in the fields of international economics and economic integration. Previous positions include: Director of the European Institute and member of the Governing Council of the University of Geneva, President of the Mont Pelerin Society, member of the Grand Conseil (Etat de Genève), faculty member of the International Management Institute (Geneva) and visiting lecturer at the University of Amsterdam