01 - 02 July 2022 09h00 - 12h30
Crisis Response Decision-Making Virtual Workshop
This interactive workshop will examine the various forms of decision- making methodologies in emergency and crisis settings-adaptive to context and culture.
How are we going to make decisions in uncertainty and complexity?
This half day workshop will provide you a powerful combination of various decision-making methods with peer review and lessons/experience learnt. You will be able to identify common biases, learn about cognitive and collaborative decisional models, and be aware of cultural implications of decisions-making in diversity.
More specifically, you will:
- Share experiences, best practices, wisdom and knowledge
- Give ideas of potential good practices in building Trust
- Recognize Cognitive and collaborative decisional models
- Use of emotional intelligence and polarity thinking
This workshop is designed for officials and executives from:
- international organisations,
- non-profits and,
- the corporate sector.
15 % early bird discount until 08 June 2022 20 % Alumni