Ambassador Yvette Stevens is the former Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Sierra Leone to the United Nations Office at Geneva and current Executive in Residence with the GCSP's Global Fellowship Initiative.
In this interview, the GCSP's Ashley Müller interviews Ambassador Stevens on Sustaining Peace:
The Prevention of Human Rights Violations including:
- The UN Human Rights Council Report on Sustaining Peace
- Amb Steven's inspiration for the UN report on Sustaining Peace
- Passing United Nations (UN) Resolutions
- The conclusions are drawn from the report on Sustaining Peace and prevention of human rights violations
- The recommendations are drawn from the report on Sustaining Peace and prevention of human rights violations
- How the UN can better defence human rights OHCHR
Disclaimer: The views, information and opinions expressed in this digital product are the authors’ own and do not necessarily reflect those shared by the Geneva Centre for Security Policy or its employees. The GCSP is not responsible for and may not always verify the accuracy of the information contained in the digital products.