This half day workshop will provide you a powerful combination of various decision-making methods with peer review and lessons/experience learnt. You will be able to identify common biases, learn about cognitive and collaborative decisional models, and be aware of cultural implications of decisions-making in diversity.
- Share experiences, best practices, wisdom and knowledge
- Give ideas of potential good practices in building Trust
- Recognize Cognitive and collaborative decisional models
- Use of emotional intelligence and polarity thinking
You will receive a GCSP certificate once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for officials and executives from:
- international organisations,
- non-profits and,
- the corporate sector.
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 07 May 2023. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 300 CHF.