How are we going to make decisions in uncertainty and complexity?
This half day workshop will provide you a powerful combination of various decision-making methods with peer review and lessons/experience learnt. You will be able to identify common biases, learn about cognitive and collaborative decisional models, and be aware of cultural implications of decisions-making in diversity.
- Share experiences, best practices, wisdom and knowledge
- Give ideas of potential good practices in building Trust
- Recognize Cognitive and collaborative decisional models
- Use of emotional intelligence and polarity thinking
You will receive a GCSP certificate accredited by EduQua once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for officials and executives from:
- international organisations,
- non-profits and,
- the corporate sector.
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 07 May 2023. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 300 CHF.
Application Deadline: 7 June 2023