Dr Elena Atanassova-Cornelis is a senior lecturer in International Relations of East Asia at the University of Antwerp, a visiting Professor at the University of Kent in Brussels and an Associate Fellow with the GCSP's Global Fellowship Initiative.
In this interview we discuss Security Challenges and Architecture in Asia including the following topics:
- Chapter 1: Asian security architecture - 00'50
- Chapter 2: Security challenges in Asia - 06'36
- Chapter 3: COVID-19 pandemic in Asia - 17'55
- Chapter 4: Asia’s smaller geopolitical players - 29'13
- Chapter 5: - 40'39
- Chapter 6: Understanding the region - 42:22