Dr Elena Atanassova-Cornelis is a senior lecturer in International Relations of East Asia at the University of Antwerp, a visiting Professor at the University of Kent in Brussels and an Associate Fellow with the GCSP's Global Fellowship Initiative.
In this interview we discuss Security Challenges and Architecture in Asia including the following topics:
- Chapter 1: Asian security architecture - 00'50
- Chapter 2: Security challenges in Asia - 06'36
- Chapter 3: COVID-19 pandemic in Asia - 17'55
- Chapter 4: Asia’s smaller geopolitical players - 29'13
- Chapter 5: - 40'39
- Chapter 6: Understanding the region - 42:22
Disclaimer: The views, information and opinions expressed in this digital product are the authors’ own and do not necessarily reflect those shared by the Geneva Centre for Security Policy or its employees. The GCSP is not responsible for and may not always verify the accuracy of the information contained in the digital products.