Digital Tech4Trust 3rd Roadshow in Geneva by Trust Valley
The Trust Valley is a public-private partnership aimed at promoting the excellence of the Lake Geneva region in the field of digital trust and cybersecurity.
Public authorities, academic institutions and economic players are joining forces to promote this unique centre of expertise and encourage the emergence of innovative projects. The Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) is pleased to be a founding member of this initiative. With a 6-month programme, Tech4Trust by Trust Valley is the Swiss acceleration program in the field of digital trust and cybersecurity. It aims to boost startups developing innovative solutions to tackle the major challenge of trust and make sure to connect the participants with the organisations actually addressing trust issues.
Join us online on Tuesday 8 February, at 16:30 (CET - Geneva time), for the 3rd Swiss virtual roadshow in Geneva to discover cutting-edge startups and discuss emerging topics with key experts.
- 16.30 - Welcome by Lennig Pedron, Trust Valley Director
- 16.35 - Introduction by Fabienne Fischer, State Councilor in charge of the Department of Economy and Employment of the Republic and Canton of Geneva
- 16.40 - Introduction by video – Ambassador Thomas Greminger, Director of Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP)
- 16.45 - Presentation of Trust Valley and Tech4Trust by Lennig Pedron, Trust Valley Director
- 16.50 - 1st round of 2’ pitches – 8/10 startups (20’): Moderator: Anne-Caroline Pissis Martel, Head of the Global Fellowship Initiative at the GCSP and Hervé Sanglard, Director of UDITIS
- 17.10 - Panel 1: Desinformation/Infodemic
- Moderator: Nicholas Niggli, Deputy Secretary General at Republic and State of Geneva
- Tina Purnat, Team Lead, Infodemic Management at the World Health Organization
- Stéphane Duguin, CEO, Cyber Peace Institute
- 17.30 - 2nd round of 2’ pitches – 8/10 startups (20’): Moderator: Francesca Bosco, Chief of Staff, Head of Foresight at The CyberPeace Institute and Cédric Enzler, CEO of e-Xpert Solutions
- 17.50 - Panel 2: Metaverse
- Moderator: Jean-Marc Rickli, Head of Global and Emerging Risks at Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP)
- Anne Marie Buzatu, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, ICT4Peace Foundation
- Caecilia Charbonnier, Co-Founder, Research Director at Artanim & Co-Founder, Chief Innovation Officer at Dreamscape Immersive
- Sylvain Métille, Professor in data protection and computer criminal law at UNIL
- 18.10 - Digital networking sessions
- 18.30 - Closing
Free of charge