Strategic Trends 2021: Regional Security Dynamics in the Transatlantic, Europe, and East Asia
This event will introduce Strategic Trends 2021: Key Developments in Global Affairs, the annual publication of the Center for Security Studies (CSS) at ETH Zurich. The publication analyses key trends in international affairs. Strategic Trends 2021 is the 12th issue in the series. This webinar will highlight three themes covered in this report by the expert analysts: Russia, China and Transatlantic Security; Franco-German-British Security Cooperation After Brexit; and New Security Challenges in East Asia. Join us for a stimulating discussion on these themes!
- Dr Oliver Thränert, Head of Think Tank, Center for Security Studies (CSS)
- Dr Brian Carlson, Head of the Global Security Team, CSS
- Mr Julian Kamasa, Researcher, Swiss and Euro-Atlantic Security Team, CSS
- Dr Linda Maduz, Senior Researcher, Global Security Team, CSS
- Dr Siobhán Martin, Head of Advanced Course Development, Geneva Centre for Security Policy