Are your mindset, skills and daily practices enabling you to be the best leader you can be?
Building on the insights of hundreds of participants from across sectors and continents over six years, and the experience of senior faculty, this course is designed by women for women. It creates a space for you to develop the mindsets, skills and practices to most effectively lead yourself and others with confidence whilst maintaining your resilience. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with other women working in international Geneva.
- Two full days of facilitated sessions exploring the GCSP’s ‘7 Themes’ for women leaders
- Expert insights and practical tools you can start applying immediately
- Feedback on your personal leadership challenges
- Access to our online platform with additional resources before and after the course
- Exclusive access to our Mentoring Guide: Multiply The Impact
Take the time to reconnect with your purpose, reflect on your current state, and learn tried and tested tools to lead yourself most effectively and positively influence others. Over two days you will have the time to gain perspective and make more conscious choices to lead the challenges you face and enhance your confidence, influence and resilience. The unique space and structure allows you to exchange with other women leaders and experts from across sectors, and benefit from experiences and feedback in a collaborative, supportive environment.
- Understand the mindsets and behaviours of high achieving women to overcome gendered barriers;
- Deepen your perception of yourself, and develop your confidence and resilience;
- Discover and practice tools and techniques to effectively lead, influence and collaboratively engage with others;
- Build relationships with peers from across sectors and exchange experiences;
- Create a strategy for your career growth.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Women professionals, with at least five years of professional experience, who seek to deepen their understanding and skills to enhance their leadership potential.
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 15 September 2023. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 1000 CHF.
Application Deadline: 13 October 2023