Are you fulfilling your potential and leveraging your unique strengths to lead?
Our expert team of facilitators will guide you on a month-long journey of self-reflection and discovery to explore the 7 ways women can succeed | GCSP through practical tools, rich conversations, and reflection. The course allows you to gain perspective and make more conscious choices to enhance your influence, confidence, resilience and presence. The unique space and structure allows you to exchange with women leaders and experts across the world, many of whom are advancing peace and security, and benefit from their experiences and feedback in a collaborative, supportive environment.
- Understand the mindsets and behaviours of high achieving women to overcome gendered barriers;
- Deepen your perception of yourself, and develop your confidence and resilience;
- Discover and practice tools and techniques to effectively lead, influence and collaboratively engage with others;
- Gain tips for public speaking and practice your pitch;
- Build relationships with peers from across sectors and exchange experiences;
- Create a strategy for your career growth and begin to apply it.
All information you need to know (language, certification, technical and application process) before applying to the GCSP are available here.
You will receive a GCSP certificate once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time. The cost includes all facilitated sessions over a month, access to the online platform for one year, and access to our exclusive mentoring guide.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 31 01 2024. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 750 CHF. Participants from conflict-affected and fragile regions who are unable to pay tuition fees are invited to apply for a tuition waiver. Please also contact us if you are not able to afford reliable internet access. Bring a friend: 650 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)
Application Deadline: 26 February 2024