Integrated Risk Management - A Virtual Learning Journey 2022
Countries and societies are increasingly interdependent and interconnected. They are also increasingly dependent on well-functioning infrastructures. At the same time, the number, scale and complexity of risks are rising. Violent conflicts, natural disasters, health crises and other emergency situations are accelerating. The management of complex risks and the protection of critical infrastructures is therefore becoming increasingly challenging.
Meeting these challenges requires leaders in government, security organisations, and critical infrastructures to:
- be aware of the current global and emerging risk landscape and the specific risk profiles of their countries,
- to anticipate new risks,
- to understand the vulnerability of critical infrastructures and how they can be better protected.
What will the course achieve?
- understand the concept of integrated risk management
- get insights into relevant global risks and the drivers of tomorrow’s risk landscape
- learn about different country experiences in identifying and managing country risks
- understand the concept of critical infrastructure protection
- reflect on the most important critical Infrastructures in their countries or regions
- exchange knowledge on the management of critical infrastructure and their protection based on their own experiences
- Improve their knowledge on global dependencies, e.g. in the form of supply chains or energy dependency
Applicants are requested to submit a short biography. Only applications completed with a short biography will be considered in the selection process.
You will receive a GCSP certificate accredited by EduQua once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
- Experts and professionals in (integrated) risk management
- Experts and professionals in critical infrastructure protection
- Critical infrastructure operators
- Security professionals in the public and private sectors
- Members of authorities in civil protection and critical infrastructure protection
- Persons in charge for security and risk management in companies and organizations
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 29 July 2022. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount.
Application Deadline: 21 September 2022