Leadership Embodiment: Confidence, Influence and Presence
Are you able to access your best and confident self, even in situations of conflict, complexity and pressure?
Situations of tension, conflict and pressure from complexity and uncertainty can undermine our leadership, but they don’t have to. Just as we learn and practice many skills of leadership, neuroscience is reaffirming that we can build resilience, presence and flexibility to respond to difficult situations with reduced emotional reactivity.
‘Leadership Embodiment’ builds on the wisdom of the non-violent martial art Aikido to offer a series of mindfulness and postural practices that allow us to mitigate the stress inherent in daily life and act with power, skill and compassion for more expansive leadership presence, inclusion and collaboration.
These Masterclasses are designed to give you the time and space to learn this powerful technique from experts and practice the techniques which allow you to develop your skills and be your best self under pressure. Participation in Module 1 being essential for participation in Module 2.
Module 1 (09:00 - 12:00)
- Understand the Neuroscience behind the impact of the stress state and flow state on your body,
- Have a clear understanding of your own personality patterns under pressure and learn how to recognize them early on,
- Learn how to coach yourself to shift into a more centred state so that even under stress and pressure, you can choose to respond as your best self.
Module 2 (14:00 - 17:00)
- Learn how to connect to and speak with inspiration in challenging situations,
- Practice how to recover your centre in the face of resistance and unexpected events,
- Transform adversities (like difficult people and circumstances) from a dread into a dance
All information you need to know (language, certification, technical and application process) before applying to the GCSP are available here.
You will receive a GCSP certificate accredited by EduQua once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
Professionals based in Geneva or willing to travel to Geneva.
175 CHF per half day workshop or CHF 280 for both.
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 23 May 2023. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 175 CHF.
If you attended GCSP’s first workshop or join both Leadership Embodiment Workshops, you are entitled to a 20% reduction on the full standard rates (140 CHF per workshop), applied on the second and third payment.
Discounts are not cumulative.
Bring a friend: 150 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)
Registration Deadline: 16 June 2023
Free discovery session with our expert: 29 March 13.30 – 14.30