How do we manage the nexus between migration, refugee and NDPs flows and security?
In the past decade we have seen an increase in movement of people be it migrants – regular and irregular, refugees and internally displaced people (IDPs). These trends can have an impact on security. At the same time with the current mix of threats such as environmental degradation, health insecurity or conflict, each category of populations on the move are impacted. Policymakers, civil society and local communities must improve their capacity to anticipate and respond to security implications of migration, refugee and IDPs flows.
- Deepened knowledge and understanding of the nexus between movement of people and security;
- Enhanced capacity to identify the best policies and approaches to address challenges caused by the nexus;
- Expanded network of professionals working in security and migration, refugees and IDPs sectors.
You will receive a GCSP certificate accredited by EduQua once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course target audience are security professionals from public and private sectors.
- civil servants;
- private sector representatives;
- International organisations
- to create cooperation among actors from different sectors and break the silos.
GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 750 CHF
650 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)
Application Deadline : 22 October 2022