This interactive workshop will provide you a focus on personal and team resilience best practices. You will learn to identify signs and signals of team burnout, find a balance maintaining objectives with stress in a protracted emergency, mitigate measures to achieve objectives, stay productive and maintain team welfare, and leading and learning by example and appreciation of situational awareness and psychological safety.
- Find a balance maintaining results orientation & motivation with care and support
- Create a psychologically safe work environment
- Practice a trust-based approach to leading
- Identify & mitigate individual & team stress
- Apply of the 4 R’s (Rules, Routines, Relaxation and Reflection)
You will receive a GCSP certificate accredited by EduQua once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for officials and executives from:
- international organisations,
- non-profits and,
- the corporate sector.
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 29 February 2023. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 300 CHF.