Senior & Executive Leadership in a Non Linear World
Vital practices for leaders in Peace, Security, Humanitarian and Governance sectors
What kind of leader do I need to be right now?
Join this precious opportunity to step back for a brief moment and gain valuable perspectives and options to help answer this question at a pivotal time for all.
Unique to this approach is that you will leave with a greater awareness of your sense-making and decision-making habits and an enhanced range of approaches for yourself and those around you.
Experienced leaders and experts will share their insights, discussants will then join more intimate ‘roundtables’ with participants for more inclusive and concrete discussions on key issues including:
- How to approach priority setting when there are many competing internal and external pressures?
- Ways to balance giving direction and empowering others that build trust
- What short to medium term adaptations are needed for how you work, how you collaborate, how you influence?
- A disruptive moment is here, how to shape your team/organisation as it (re)shapes itself?
This is the first of three Leadership Spotlights in 2022.
- 08 April 2022: Leadership Spotlight 1 on sense-making
- 21 June 2022: Leadership Spotlight 2 on leading power, equity and inclusion
- September 2022: Leadership Spotlight 3 information coming soon
Each Spotlight provides a stimulating opportunity for senior and executive leaders to convene, connect, and discover new ways of linking mission to action. Sharing best-practice and shaping next-practice.
Watch a video of the course director, Mr Peter Cunningham, Head of Leadership at GCSP and Co-Director of the Geneva Leadership Alliance
Senior and Executive leaders across Peace, Security, Humanitarian and Governance sectors e.g.:
- Department/Division Heads and Deputies
- Ambassadors and Heads of Missions
- Operational Leaders and Managers
- Chiefs of Staff
- Country Managers
- Heads of Human Resources, Learning and Training
GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 250 CHF.
The fee allows you to nominate 1 other eligible participant for whom the fee would otherwise be prohibitive to joining.