A discussion around Professor Nayef Al-Rodhan’s latest books.
For the past twenty years, Professor Nayef Al-Rodhan has addressed Global Security from a neuroscientist’s point of view. His cross-disciplinary approach in neurophilosophy and International Relations has allowed for novel and progressive analyses on geopolitics and human nature.
His latest books, On Power: Neurophilosophical Foundations and Policy Implications and Emotional Amoral Egoism: A Neurophilosophy of Human Nature and Motivations explore the link between our brains, society, and governance.
Join our virtual event to learn more about these groundbreaking works and gain the insight of world-class experts.
To top off the launch of Professor Nayef Al-Rodhan’s latest books, the author will participate in a discussion panel and answer participants’ questions during a Q&A session.
Buy the books!
👉Emotional Amoral Egoism: https://www.lutterworth.com/product/e...
👉On Power: https://vernonpress.com/book/1211
- 00:00 Ms Alexandra Matas, Senior Advisor, Deputy Head, Diplomatic Dialogue, GCSP
- 05:14 Ambassador Thomas Greminger, Director of the GCSP
- 10:04 Pr Nayef Al-Rodhan, Head of the Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme
- 24:26 Mr Nicholas Niggli, former Chairman of the World Trade Organization Government Procurement
- 43:36 Dr Paul Vallet, GCSP Associate Fellow
- 01:07:34 Q&A