Announcement re Coronavirus Covid-19

We are carefully and continually monitoring official advice regarding the international impact of coronavirus (Covid-19). At present the organisation of the GANN2020 on 10th June is still standing, although we are prepared to postpone our event at any time should the situation evolve and threaten the health condition of our Community.

We will keep you informed and advise all registrants until further notice of our Authorities and Direction. We are very much looking forward to celebrating our 4th Edition with as many exciting destinations and participants. Thank you!

4th Global Annual Networking Night (GANN) 2020