Strategic Trends 2022: China-Russia Relations, Hypersonic Weapons, and Nuclear Arms Control
This event will introduce Strategic Trends 2022: Key Developments in Global Affairs, the annual publication of the Center for Security Studies (CSS) at ETH Zurich. The publication analyses key trends in international affairs. Strategic Trends 2022 is the 13th issue in this series. This webinar will highlight three themes covered in this report by the expert analysts: China-Russia Relations and Asian Security; Hypersonic Weapons: Emerging, Disruptive, Political; Transatlantic Security and the Future of Nuclear Arms Control. Join us for a stimulating discussion on these themes!
- Dr Oliver Thränert, Head of Think Tank, CSS, ETH Zurich
- Dr Brian Carlson, Head of the Global Security Team, CSS, ETH Zurich
- Dr Dominika Kunertova, Senior Researcher, Global Security Team, CSS, ETH Zurich
- Ms Névine Schepers, Senior Researcher, Swiss and Euro-Atlantic Security Team, CSS, ETH Zurich
- Dr Siobhán Martin, Head, Advanced Course Development, Geneva Centre for Security Policy
If you cannot attend the in-person event at our premises in Geneva, we invite you to register to attend online.