Incorporate law into decision-making, shape the global future
The use of force in peacetime and during armed conflicts has various forms and manifestations, and the respective international law is highly complex.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the legal rules applicable to the use of force, and teaches the skills to work effectively with legal concepts and documents.
- understand international law on the use of force, as well as its effects and limits
- analyse international legal processes and documents
- articulate legally sound security policy decisions
- influence the development of new international law on and related to the use of force
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- military staff
- government officials
- staff of international organisations
- security experts
- humanitarian actors
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.