Leading and Communicating authentically – A Networking Event
A networking and personal development opportunity to explore authentic leadership, learn about empathetic listening and its uses and practice pitching with a renowned communications expert.
Understand your uniqueness and capitalize on your identity to engage others meaningfully.
This event is an opportunity to learn about your strengths, practice public speaking in a safe space and network with peers from across International Geneva.
This day will expose you to new perspectives, knowledge, and tools to continue developing your leadership skills and capabilities.
What makes this networking event unique and impactful?
- This day includes several highly rated tools. and researched-based frameworks from the Geneva Leadership Alliance portfolio and its associates
- You will receive a 3 hour master class from an experienced communications expert. You will practice public speaking and get her direct feedback.
- You will have the opportunity to interact in meaningful ways with other professionals and increase your network’s reach.
- You will have the chance to work on your Social Identity map and understand more about your personal values and how they play a role when interacting with others. Your peers will be diverse (nationality, culture, sector, seniority) bringing relevant and innovative views.
- Improve your ability to read situations and influence diverse stakeholders when working on challenging issues
- Learn how to adapt your communication and leadership style to the context in order to have more influence and impact
- Put everything you learn into practice immediately and get support from an international network of influential professionals
Sessions are participative and engaging, leveraging expert insight with learning with and from a diverse group of peers. Action-learning design is used so you will directly apply practices and give and receive feedback from peers on your own and others’ leadership challenges.
You will practice influencing pitching, starting from where you are today and advancing tangibly throughout the learning journey.
- 10:00 to 13:00: Authenticity: A Values Based Approach to Leading, Empathetic Communication
- 13:00 to 14:00: Networking lunch
- 14:00 to 17:00: Grounding public speaking techniques, Practicing public speaking and receiving feedback
If you are a professional from any sector and background and who wants to make a positive impact, this course is for you.
You will emerge from this experience better connected, having practiced public speaking following the tips of a communications expert and understanding more about yourself and the way you lead.
The fee of the workshop includes the cost of the networking lunch. The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
Limited fee waivers may be considered on a case by case basis.
Application Deadline: 28 September 2022