How to remain effective in a protracted emergency?
This interactive workshop will provide you a focus on personal and team resilience best practices. You will learn to identify signs and signals of team burnout, find a balance maintaining objectives with stress in a protracted emergency, mitigate measures to achieve objectives, stay productive and maintain team welfare, and leading and learning by example and appreciation of situational awareness and psychological safety.
More specifically, you will:
- Find a balance maintaining results orientation & motivation with care and support
- Create a psychologically safe work environment
- Practice a trust-based approach to leading
- Identify & mitigate individual & team stress
- Apply of the 4 R’s (Rules, Routines, Relaxation and Reflection)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for officials and executives from:
- international organisations,
- non-profits and,
- the corporate sector.
15 % early bird discount until 20 April 2022 20 % Alumni
Application deadline: 26 April 2022