Public speaking for Engagement and Impact - Workshop 2023
Are you ready to present your best self and your ideas clearly and confidently to achieve the impact you desire?
Join us for half a day to focus your energy on developing your unique personal style.
Effective leadership requires effective communication. The ability to connect with your target audience and speak clearly and confidently to build trust and influence is critical. Fewer in person meetings have meant that many people have missed the opportunity to practice this important skill. This Masterclass is designed to give you the time and space to gain tips from experts, practice your pitch, and benefit from personal 1:1 feedback.
- Develop clear messages;
- Communicate complex ideas in plain English;
- Use storytelling techniques;
- Manage your body language and control nerves;
- Build on your strengths to consolidate your unique personal style; and
- Tailor your material to best suit your audience and build rapport;
- Meet other professionals in international Geneva.
- Part 1 of 3 Masterclasses
- Part 2 and 3 on Leadership Embodiment in June
Apply to the masterclass of your choice
Professionals based in Geneva
The GCSP reserves the right to modify the programme dates, location and fee at any time.
15% Early-Bird Discount if you apply before 06 01 2023. GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 175 CHF. If you attend this workshop and decide to join the GCSP’s subsequent half day workshops, you qualify for a 20% reduction on the full standard rates (140 CHF per workshop), applied on the second and third payment. Bring a friend: 150 CHF (ensure your friend or colleague mentions your name in their online application)
Application Deadline: 30 January 2023.