What kind of leader do I need to be right now?
Join this precious opportunity to step back for a brief moment and gain valuable perspectives and options to help answer this question (see sub header) at a pivotal time for all.
Experienced leaders and experts will share their insights, discussants will then join more intimate ‘roundtables’ with participants for more inclusive and concrete discussions on key issues including:
- How do we create the conditions for each person to contribute to safe and inclusive environments? A process of appreciative enquiry?
- How do we lead in imbalances of power and privilege? What are some key cultural legacies that impact our practice of power and inclusion, today
- What challenges face voluntary, contract, and full-time employee-based organizations?
- What are the drivers challenging the principles of impartiality, inclusivity and independence of organisations? How do we synergize them?
- How does power and influence impact collective sensemaking, and how can it be improved? How do we develop inclusive cultures that embrace different and evolving identities, and generate feelings of belonging?
This is the second of three Leadership Spotlights in 2022.
Each Spotlight provides stimulating opportunity for senior and executive leaders to convene, connect, and discover new ways of linking mission to action. Sharing best-practice and shaping next-practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior and Executive leaders across Peace, Security, Humanitarian and Governance sectors e.g.:
- Department/Division Heads and Deputies
- Ambassadors and Heads of Missions
- Operational Leaders and Managers
- Chiefs of Staff
- Country Managers
- Heads of Human Resources, Learning and Training
Special offer: GCSP Alumni qualify for a 20% discount on the standard rate of 250 CHF