We had the chance to discuss India's Foreign and Security Policy Dynamics with Dr Waheguru Pal Sidhu, Clinical Associate Professor, Center for Global Affairs, New York University, and Associate Fellow with the GCSP's Global Fellowship Initiative.
In this interview he answers the following questions:
- What are India's foreign policy objectives?
- What are India's defence objectives?
- What challenges face the India from a foreign and security policy perspective?
- What opportunities are there as the security landscape evolves?
- Is there anything misunderstood about India's approach to international relations?
- What are some examples of successes or lessons learned in India’s foreign and security policy?